We all want to have the “wow” factor at our offices. Whether just to make your home office more comfortable, to improve your employees’ work environment, or to impress your clients when they visit. Every morning, when I enter my office, first thing which comes to mind –
oh god, what a mess! Cluttered desk, not even where to put down a glass of water
My desk gets littered with beer cans, books, papers, water bottles and the occasional box of chocolates. The floor is full of files, and crumbled pieces of paper when i scratch off an idea and plan. All this, makes the office looks less professional, and like a dump at times. So how can I get this all up to scratch and make it look professional and awesome? Well for starters, I needed some time to first clear out the stuff, and put out around 10 garbage bags for the garbage truck to collect.
- Design and print cool custom mugs!
- Cool multi-room speakers with spotify streaming
- Comfortable foot rests and wrist rests
- A TV with an on-demand subscription!
- Instruments to let people show off
- An awesome design and impressive branding around the office
- A sofa where you can relax
- Cool, powerful computer hardware
- Comfortable and executive chairs, which actually look good
- A workshop
- And of course, the final touch – A proper coffee machine!
Got some of your own recommendations? Let me know! 🙂